[450mm Circular Rose]
Multi-Outlet Circular Ceiling Rose XXXL (450mm)
Bracket and Cable grips included
Lead time 2-3 Days
PROJECT PEACE OF MIND CHECKLIST:
1. I have purchased the right qty of cable outlets for my rose
2. I have specified the location of the outlets on my rose
3. I have checked the width of shades I am using will not touch adjacent cable drops.
4. I have calculated the lengths of the cable drops I need
5. I have ordered my cable and lampholders
6. I have ordered the make up service.
To protect you from receiving a product that does not work perfectly for you, we will not process bespoke rose orders until we have received confirmation on the above 6 points.
See Checklist help below.
- Purchase cable outlets here
- Default Location of outlets is 30mm from edge, evenly spaced around perimeter
- Tell us the width of the shades you are using and we will check they won't touch adjacent wires.
- If spiralling the drops, calculate the lengths of the cable drops by doing this: [Longest Length - Shortest Length] / [Drop Quantity -1], or ask us to.
- For help ordering the right cable and lampholders, see our pendant blog.
- You can order an assembly service here.
Larger ceiling plates are a great way to hide up holes in the ceiling. They are also great for creating spiral pendants or suspending creative shades.
Before starting any electrical work, always switch off at the mains. If in doubt consult a competent electrician